On April 30, 2017 is going to take place the 4th International Marathon Rhodes Road "Roads to Rhodes Marathon". This event is co-organized by the Region of South Aegean in efforts to extend the tourist season and attract visitors during the low season.
Ideal for older tourists are the Dodecanese. Rhodes as the largest island of the county, hosted during the low tourist season of 2015 and 2016 a large number of Austrian pensioners under the spring meetings of the program organized by the prominent tour operator «Senioren Reisen» for more than forty years!
Ialyssia festival takes place in the Ialyssos area during the first fortnight of August and includes concerts by the choir and the band of the town, traditional dances and songs from local colleges, and participation of groups from other parts of Greece and abroad! It is the longest-running cultural festival on the island and has become an institution!
The National Exhibition of Handicrafts and Rural Economy of Kremasti is perhaps the longest running cultural event in Rhodes. Its history begins in 1965. Since then and until now it is held each year in August and coincides with the feast of the Assumption on which celebrates the local Church of Panagia Katholiki.
- TELENDOS : Slide shows a small paradise !
- On April 30, 2017 the International Marathon Rhodes
- Dodecanese ideal for elderly tourists-Market objective of the South Aegean Region
- Ialyssia: A cultural festival institution for Rhodes and the Dodecanese
- National Exhibition of Handicrafts and Rural Economy of Kremasti: The longest cultural institution!
- In Patmos revived the custom of shipping the image of the Virgin Mary!
- SARIA: A small paradise north of Karpathos
- Kastelorizo: Set sail to unknown
- Escaping the crowds in Astypalea
- Leros - A Dive into History
- Cafe Pasaggio Cafe Pasaggio, - 19:00
- Juvenile Theatrical Performance : Don Quixote , - 21:00
- The theatrical group of the Arhangelos High School presents Aristofanis’ “Ekklisiazouses” in Carmen Rougeris’ adaption. , - 20:30
- Traditional fest for the Day of Saint Konstantinos and Saint Helen at Soroni. , - 1830
- The team photograph exhibition “When the time stopped- Zisimatou factory” , - 10:00-14:00
- “Vivliopontikas” presents the George Pittas’ books “Festivals in Aegean” and “The coffeehouses of Greece” on Thursday 15 May 2014 at 20:00 , - 20:00
- Film of the Finnish director Aki Kaurismaki, the “Bohemian Life” , - 20:00
- Presentation of the film “Freedom for Birth” ,