Forever sought after by different cultures, the Dodecanese islands in the sunniest part of Greece make a wonderful spectacle, with a rich legacy and a wealth of monuments and sightseeing.
Luck in Rhodes brought the rider Lukas Katapodis who was the winner of the Gold Cup Cycling Amateur, «UCI Gran Fondo Roads Tour» held for the first time in the "Emerald Isle" in April 2016.
Tilos is a gem of the Dodecanese islands, rich in both culture and natural beauty, and its breathtaking views represent much of its charm. From peculiar wildlife and spectacular flowers to magnificent historic villages and pure-white secluded beaches, there’s absolutely nothing you can’t find off the dazzling little island.
One of the smallest islands in the Dodecanese, Lipsi is brimming with two scenic harbors, white houses, and lovely pristine beaches. It is a quieter, more authentic alternative vacation island, and a great place to combine seaside relaxation with culture and unspoilt rural charm.
- “Intoxicating “wine festival in Embonas
- DODECANESE: Islands on the edge of the Aegean and the collision of cultures and history
- Great athletic distinction in Australia with ... Rhodian air!
- Tilos: Looking for a green adventure on a lost island.
- Lipsi: An island and a village
- Kos & the Hippocratic Oath
- The subterranean world of Kalymnos – Let your footsteps guide you to the cave of myths
- Hiking around Halki
- A stroll down the mythical past of Karpathos
- From Leonidas of Rhodes and Diagoras to the modern sports of Rhodes!
- Cafe Pasaggio Cafe Pasaggio, - 19:00
- Juvenile Theatrical Performance : Don Quixote , - 21:00
- The theatrical group of the Arhangelos High School presents Aristofanis’ “Ekklisiazouses” in Carmen Rougeris’ adaption. , - 20:30
- Traditional fest for the Day of Saint Konstantinos and Saint Helen at Soroni. , - 1830
- The team photograph exhibition “When the time stopped- Zisimatou factory” , - 10:00-14:00
- “Vivliopontikas” presents the George Pittas’ books “Festivals in Aegean” and “The coffeehouses of Greece” on Thursday 15 May 2014 at 20:00 , - 20:00
- Film of the Finnish director Aki Kaurismaki, the “Bohemian Life” , - 20:00
- Presentation of the film “Freedom for Birth” ,