Grandiose with impressive architecture, the monastery is dedicated to Theotokos Zoodochos Pigi and it was founded in 1638 on top of an older temple’s ruins. In 1657 the katholikon was built according to the cruciform dome type and it bears frescoes of the 17th century. It has a rich library, and workshops of hagiography and traditional bookbinding. It is worth mentioning the contribution of Logovarda monastery during the Occupation, as the monks saved many Parians from starvation by helping them daily and by offering hospitality to soldiers of the allies by putting their own life in danger. The social contribution continues up to today.