It is located in the lush area of Tragaia in the centre of Naxos. At the entrance of the village there rises the church of Agia Triada and in the wider region there are many chapels, Byzantine and newer ones, with the most important being the chapels of Panagia Damniotissa and Agios Ioannis Theologos. In the centre of the settlement there is a restored olive oil mill open to visitors. It opened in 1882 and it was renovated in 1928 with the installation of the diesel engine, which gave power not only to the mill but also to the entire region of Tragaia. It was constructed by Vallindras family but it is now known as the “factory of Giannakis Sakelliadis”.