Ever since its foundation, in 2011, the Paros Cycling Club has organized a series of events in co-operation with the Municipality of Paros and other bodies of the island. At the same time, the athletic character of the bicycle has developed with the organization of cycling races and mountain bike races with great success.
The main routes for the bicycle lovers with the degree of difficulty for each one are as follows:
-Kostos – Isterni – Kostos 5.69km (easy)
-Livadia of Parikia – Agios Fokas 2.9km (easy)
– Livadia of Parikia – Kalami – Kamares – Ai Giannis Detis
– Parikia – Kakapetra – Thapsana – Marathi 10.8km (moderate)
– Parikia – Aneratza – Kamari – Ageria 11.48km (moderate)
– Kamari – Aneratza – Agii Pantes 6.7km (difficult)
– Molos – Tsoukalia – Ambelas – Santa Maria 12.8km (easy)
– Lefkes – Agia Kyriaki – Afkoulaki – Agios Georgios – Lagada – Lefkes
– Marathi – Ancient Quarries – Vounia – Lefkes 5.51km (difficult)
– Byzantine trail – Marpissa 5.5km (moderate).