The safe natural port of the island, also called Livadi, has interesting sights. Many of its houses are built according to the Cycladic architecture and among them Agia Triada stands out. From ancient Korissia (or Korissos) section of the old wall and the acropolis are preserved, at the hill of Agios Savvas, above the port, as well as a section of a temple in Agia Triada, probably dedicated to Apollo Smintheas. In excavations that took place in the area, relics of an ancient cemetery were discovered as well as the renowned Kouros of Kea (530 BC) exhibited at the National Archaeological Museum of Athens. At the Iroon square (Heroes square) of Korissia and next to the column of eminent Kea people a canon is located which was considered to be in the frigate of Lambros Katsonis. From the dock you can see the chimney of the old factory of enamelled utensils, 45 meters high. It operated from 1927 to 1957 on the island and it was the only one of the kind in Greece. Initially, it produced utensils and inscriptions. Later on it was an army supplier for helmets, canteens and mortars. It constitutes a typical sample of industrial architecture of Interwar and it has been declared as preservable. Machines that have been preserved by the Friends of Enamel Factory are now exhibited at the municipal site located near the old factory. Info At the port there are hotels, malls, restaurants, cafés, hotels, confectioneries, bakeries, super markets etc.