This lighthouse at the entrance to the port of Chora is the only one in Greece that has been built on a rock in the sea. It is made of stone and was built in 1897. It operated until World War II, when it was destroyed by German bombings. It was rebuilt in 1996 at the expense of Goulandris family. The stones used for its erection came from Northern Epirus.